Randeep Hooda and Lin Laishram are set to tie the knot on Wednesday in Imphal, Manipur. The couple will then have a reception in Mumbai.
– Randeep Hooda arrived in Imphal on Monday ahead of his wedding. – He was seen seeking blessings at a temple in Heingang in Imphal East district.
The couple were seen seeking blessings from a temple at Heingang in Imphal East district. Both opted for traditional looks for their temple visit.
– Talking to news agency PTI after offering prayers, the Sarbjit actor said, “I pray for a happy future, peace for Manipur and everywhere in the world, a happy married life and many more things. I hope I get them.”
Reports also asked the actor if other Bollywood celebs would be attending their upcoming wedding. To this, Randeep replied, “It’s just me.”
– He was also asked about his pre-wedding feelings and if he is nervous, and Randeep said, “Well, everybody is.”
– Randeep and Lin also visited the Shri Govindaji temple later to offer prayers as well.
– Randeep and Lin announced their wedding news on their Instagram handles on Saturday.
Lin made her Bollywood debut in 2007 with the film Om Shanti Om. She has also appeared in films like Mary Kom (2014), Umrika (2015), Rangoon (2017), Qaidi Band (2017), and Axone (2019).
Randeep Hooda will next be seen in the film Swatantra Veer Savarkar. The project is a biopic of freedom fighter Vinayak Damodar Savarkar.