Kajol and Rani Mukherjee Get Angry at Karan Johar on the Sets of Koffee with Karan
Kajol and Rani Mukerji were waiting to shoot their episode of Koffee with Karan when Karan Johar stopped the shoot to take a phone call from Ranveer Singh. Kajol and Rani were annoyed that Karan would take a call in the middle of their shoot, and Kajol even shouted at him, calling his behavior unprofessional.
Why Were Kajol and Rani Upset?
Kajol and Rani were upset because they felt that Karan was disrespecting them by taking a phone call in the middle of their shoot. They had been waiting to shoot for a long time, and they felt that Karan should have been more respectful of their time.
What Did Karan Johar Say?
Karan Johar apologized for taking the phone call and said that he didn’t mean to disrespect Kajol and Rani. He said that he thought the call was important, but he admitted that he should have handled it differently.
How Did the Situation Resolve?
Kajol and Rani accepted Karan Johar’s apology and the shoot continued. The episode of Koffee with Karan featuring Kajol and Rani Mukherjee aired to a huge audience and was a big hit.
What Can We Learn from This?
This incident is a reminder that it is important to be respectful of other people’s time. If you are going to be late, let the people you are meeting know in advance. And if you are going to take a phone call, make sure that it is brief and that you are not interrupting anything important.
Here are some additional details about the incident:
- The incident took place on the sets of the 8th season of Koffee with Karan.
- Kajol and Rani were waiting to shoot the popular rapid-fire round of the show.
- Karan Johar picked up Ranveer Singh’s phone call without hesitation.
- Kajol and Rani shouted at Karan and said that he was being unprofessional.
- Karan Johar apologized for his behavior.
- The episode of Koffee with Karan featuring Kajol and Rani Mukherjee was a big hit.